Sunday, July 23, 2006

Something glorious is about to happen

(...stealing a line from Bloc Party)



Ever have those days where things all of a sudden start looking amazing?
  • My ankle is finally feeling better... should be walking limp-less by next week.
  • Team Vietnam at 737
  • Great races at the Montreal Dragon Boat Festival
  • The weather is finally cooling down a bit, and not as humid
  • Going back to work (ugh) for my final 4 weeks (yeye)
  • One last visit from my parents to rejuvenate me
  • Getting back to the gym for some light weights (or... LIGHT WEIGHT! a la Ronnie Coleman)
  • The start of a new program at school
  • Getting my new laptop (hopefully a titanium-lid ThinkPad Z61t)
  • Possibly visiting Vancouver
  • The Jays taking 3 of 4 from the Yanks in front of 42,000
At the same time, I can help but feel sad about getting ready to leave this place. Even though I've seen so much, there are a lot of things that I still have to do.

So after 2 weeks of inactivity, I'm BACK! 5 weeks to go... let's do it big, and let's do it fast.



Something GLOORRIIOOUUSSS is about to HAPPEN!
("Positive Tension" by Bloc Party)

2 Comments:

Blogger Monika said...

Alright now, don't party too hard :)

M.

Monday, July 24, 2006 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Yeah! Let's do it Paul!!!

Meg (from Toronto)

Monday, July 24, 2006 8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home