A change of perspective

My weekend trip to Toronto was different.
As the train approached Union Station, I was greeted by the skyline of my city (just as "Fix You" started playing on my iPod... how appropriate). It was such a good feeling to be back.
But after a few hours back home and getting re-acquainted with my family, I realized something: I missed Montreal.
The nightlife, the people, the general feeling in the city... it just didn't compare.
Crazy, eh? Who would've thought I'd be saying that. Maybe I'm still thinking about 1234 too much.

Driving up Bay Street

PCHO's place until July. Have fun in Vancity, a-hole.

CHODA BAR!!! How I miss thee.

The dragon boat crew after their practice. Division A?! I'd be impressed...

My sister and I after her belated birthday dinner.

Father's Day breakfast at Flo's in Yorkville.

Filipino-style! Lunch at my Uncle's.

Alex, Julia, and Spencer... some of my cousins.
Alex is amazing. Not even 2 weeks removed from Sick Kids and back to her normal self. Miracles really do happen......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home