F1 Weekend
Have you noticed that my blogs have become less about my thoughts and more about just pictures? Honestly, I think all the partying has killed some brain cells resulting in pictures being the only way I can sufficiently describe what I do on the weekends.
Anyways... (or as the French would say, "en-t-k"... which is short form for "en tout des cas"... you know it took me 5 months to figure what the hell they were saying whenever someone said "en-t-k"... anyways. or, en-t-k)
((Wow, I just said anyways for an anyways. I'm amazing)).
(((Can I even do double parenthesis? Does that function the same as p.p.s.?)))
Another great weekend. Lots of going out due to the F1 weekend. Lots of new inside jokes as well... aka i.e. c'est la vie vis-a-vis soliciting prostitutes topical anesthetic... way too many to remember.
Here are the pics.

Crescent street on Thursday night. They block off the entire street and line it with cars and displays. Normally, Crescent is already packed with people going to check out the bars, but for F1, you can hardly walk.

Hanging out on St-Laurent on Friday evening

Similar to Crecent street, they block of St-Laurent for F1 and all the bars and restaurants have patios set up. Great place to people watch aka check out all the... er... scenery.

The bar at 1234 aka THE BEST CLUB EVER. IN MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER... (right, you've heard this already. See my "Things that should be Illegal" post).

Where is Ram looking?

Entrance to the Track. (I love saying that... "The Track"... like, who am I, some sort of race car driver...)

One of the Formula BMW cars. They only have around 100 hp aka my del sol can probably smoke them.

In the elevator going up to 737. This is the "Lindsay Lohan in her Rumours music video" picture

In the same elevator. This is the "I'm trying to look cool but Ram and I are wearing the same colour blazer therefore we look like posers" picture

Walking the track after the race on Sunday.

Jacques Villeneuve's car being towed away. "BMW Power"? more like "BMW... POOPER"... OHHHHHH snap.

There's only 1 metro station to serve 300,000 people. Good thinking, Montreal.

Portuguese fans lining up to get some BBQ chicken on St-Laurent after they beat The Netherlands. (actually no, they're just parading. But damn do they make some good chicken)

Hanging out on a patio (or terrasse, as the French would say).
Anyways... (or as the French would say, "en-t-k"... which is short form for "en tout des cas"... you know it took me 5 months to figure what the hell they were saying whenever someone said "en-t-k"... anyways. or, en-t-k)
((Wow, I just said anyways for an anyways. I'm amazing)).
(((Can I even do double parenthesis? Does that function the same as p.p.s.?)))
Another great weekend. Lots of going out due to the F1 weekend. Lots of new inside jokes as well... aka i.e. c'est la vie vis-a-vis soliciting prostitutes topical anesthetic... way too many to remember.
Here are the pics.

Crescent street on Thursday night. They block off the entire street and line it with cars and displays. Normally, Crescent is already packed with people going to check out the bars, but for F1, you can hardly walk.

Hanging out on St-Laurent on Friday evening

Similar to Crecent street, they block of St-Laurent for F1 and all the bars and restaurants have patios set up. Great place to people watch aka check out all the... er... scenery.

The bar at 1234 aka THE BEST CLUB EVER. IN MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER... (right, you've heard this already. See my "Things that should be Illegal" post).

Where is Ram looking?

Entrance to the Track. (I love saying that... "The Track"... like, who am I, some sort of race car driver...)

One of the Formula BMW cars. They only have around 100 hp aka my del sol can probably smoke them.

In the elevator going up to 737. This is the "Lindsay Lohan in her Rumours music video" picture

In the same elevator. This is the "I'm trying to look cool but Ram and I are wearing the same colour blazer therefore we look like posers" picture

Walking the track after the race on Sunday.

Jacques Villeneuve's car being towed away. "BMW Power"? more like "BMW... POOPER"... OHHHHHH snap.

There's only 1 metro station to serve 300,000 people. Good thinking, Montreal.

Portuguese fans lining up to get some BBQ chicken on St-Laurent after they beat The Netherlands. (actually no, they're just parading. But damn do they make some good chicken)

Hanging out on a patio (or terrasse, as the French would say).

1 Comments:
j'excrète sur la baignoire aujourd'hui.
Post a Comment
<< Home