Monday, June 05, 2006

I still haven't found what I'm looking for



I couldn't sleep last night.

I had a great weekend in Montreal, but after it was all finished, all I could think about was Toronto, my family, my friends.

Being here has made me want to get the most of Montreal... try new things, see new sights, meet new people. And lately, I've really been taking advantage of it.

But I realized that as much as I love my home city, there's so much about Toronto that I don't know about.

Maybe this experience is changing me in another way: learning to be more outgoing and not afraid to try new things, so when I get back home, I can rediscover the city that I miss so much... with all the people I miss so much.

"The best place in the world is wherever your friends are."


Some pics from the weekend:


Beer festival with Miles... OLE, OLE OLE OLE!!


What up gangsta


Obligatory 3:30 AM stop at La Belle Province for poutine


On the good 'ol 28 on the way to work


Reading the Harvard Business Review (yes Ram, I was looking over your shoulder)


Going to CSA, guy


Pretty excited about going to soccer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to be sure people know: I don't eat poutine at 3h30am (and never!) I was there... that's all;)

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home