Lost in Translation

My last official visitor for my time in Montreal: TEAM JAPAN!! Another great weekend to spend time with someone from Toronto, as well as a good way to start my "goodbyes" to my new friends from Montreal.
So this is really it... it's starting to hit me. And after all the things I've done in the past 8 months, I still feel that I haven't taken full advantage of it. But given the circumstances, I think I've done the best I could. More on this in upcoming posts...

Team Philippines at Newtown!!! Can you believe that after 8 months, this is the first time we all went clubbing?! Looking back at my time, this is the one thing I really wish I had more: hang out with my adopted family. Come to Toronto... we'll do it BIG.

The obligatory post-clubbing Poutine at La Belle Province. Way better than anything Toronto has.

On top of Mont-Royal, with a view of the whole city.

Enjoying the garden at the lookout on top of Mont-Royal

She's home!! lol... one of my favorite clubs.

Some of the CSA boys after they waited 45 mins for a drink.

Team CSA (+ Team Japan)!!!! Again, can you believe that this was the first time that we ALL made it to a club together? Another thing I wish I could change if I were to do it all again. Thanks for a fun night... sad to think that it probably won't happen again under the same circumstances.

Sake/Chocolate shots at Suite 88 Chocolatier
Thanks to Roki for making the trip, and for the Sake! My previous post talked about the advantages of doing things alone... but this weekend reminded me that having company can be just as fun, if not better.
3 Comments:
lol! Holy crap, I don't even remember taking that pic, I was sooooooooooo wasted! Thanks for a wicked weekend; and that's how we party in mtl. Just too bad we couldn't do it more often... Note to self: must get tolerance to the same level as Paul. We're gonna miss you!!!
The green undershirt (great shirt by the way) seems to have made it out in last weekend's pics as well... american apparel here I come; now we add that to the current list of JL and Club Monaco.
USA! USA! USA!
Post a Comment
<< Home