I'm still alive
Working for the government has sucked out of me every ounce of optimism in our tax dollars, any sense of potential happiness for a long term career in the public service, and any remaining belief in the willpower of the human person to change the surroundings which supress and stomp out any last sense of hope and free thinking.
(Maybe that's an exaggeration... I'm just bored)
Saw Mission Impossible 3 today, and I don't care how crazy Tom Cruise is - he's still the coolest guy ever next to Mavrick from Top Gun. Oh wait, they're the same person. Sweet.
Things outside of work are pretty good. Going out a lot, enjoying the weather, and trying to get the most of this great city.
Toronto what?

Went to the driving range today. Life is good again.
(Maybe that's an exaggeration... I'm just bored)
Saw Mission Impossible 3 today, and I don't care how crazy Tom Cruise is - he's still the coolest guy ever next to Mavrick from Top Gun. Oh wait, they're the same person. Sweet.
Things outside of work are pretty good. Going out a lot, enjoying the weather, and trying to get the most of this great city.
Toronto what?

Went to the driving range today. Life is good again.
1 Comments:
Hey Chavez,
Just stumbled accross your blog. If you haven't done it yet, I highly recommend walking on the footpath and going to the top of mont royal. Another good walk, is going around the mountain(that one's an hour and a bit though). Anyways, I hope Montreal is treating you well, and Shish Taouk is indeed quite addictive.
-Varun
Post a Comment
<< Home