Routine
My weekly schedule is falling into a monotonous daily routine:
Someone help!
On a positive note, looks like I can drink again. After work happy hours, here I come. 2 for 1 beer!
Dsmall pointed out that my camera has a dead pixel. So now I'm apprehensive about taking pictures cause it's "broken." But I'll bring it out this weekend and see what interesting shots I can take (besides the same ones of Schwartz's/L'Academie/rue St-Denis/etc).
- Alarm goes off at 7:15. Hit snooze.
- Alarm goes off at 7:20. Hit snooze.
- Alarm goes off at 7:30.
- Wake up, toast a bagel, off to the metro.
- Catch the 8:31 bus at Longueuil, get to work at 9:10.
- Work...
- Catch a 5ish bus from work
- Home by 6ish
- Cook dinner
- Eat on couch while watching Sportsnet News at 6:30 PM
- Fall asleep on couch
- Wake up on couch and watch Sportsnet News at 10 PM
- Take a shower with the intention of sleeping at 11:30 PM
- Go on MSN and surf thestar.com, sportsnet.ca, tsn.ca, espn.com, si.com... and now, facebook.com
- Sleep at 2 AM
- Repeat steps 1-15.
Someone help!
On a positive note, looks like I can drink again. After work happy hours, here I come. 2 for 1 beer!
Dsmall pointed out that my camera has a dead pixel. So now I'm apprehensive about taking pictures cause it's "broken." But I'll bring it out this weekend and see what interesting shots I can take (besides the same ones of Schwartz's/L'Academie/rue St-Denis/etc).
1 Comments:
8:31 bus?? lol make sure u don't get there at 8:32...only 5 hrs sleep a day and u r not even at school...that's so wrong Paul...
Post a Comment
<< Home