Thursday, March 16, 2006

T-DOT OHHHHH!!!!

After 2 1/2 months in Montreal, I'm heading back to Toronto for my first and only extended visit. Got lots of stuff lined up to take advantage of the time:
  • Haircut with my grandfather! Mixed reviews on the new hairstyle, but I'm a big fan of the lack of necessary maintenance.
  • Skule Nite with the 0T5s... and KTOWN after?
  • Shopping with Ange... who else?!
  • Brunch with parents and sister
  • Lunch with VHeraldo at some point during the week... that is, if she doesn't eat lunch without me like every time during school.
  • Oasis and Arctic Monkeys @ ACC with the Choda. This is how the concert will work: They will play some crappy new songs that the crowd will not know at all. And then Noel will play that distinctive note from Morning Glory before the drums and everything else comes crashing in. And then everyone will be happy again.
  • Arctic Monkeys @ Pheonix with Choda, Amit... "get on your dancing shoes..."
  • Coldplay @ ACC with JPark... Richard Ashcroft is opening so I'm not sure what to make of that. Haven't heard any of his new stuff, but Chris Martin likes him, so therefore I do as well. It'll be a good show for sure. If they play Sparks, I might just lose it... but I'll settle for The Scientist.
  • Meky's birthday lunch at Hey Lucy... btw, if the place sucks, sorry!
  • Chem Dinner at 89 Chestnut... is it just me or is that a really crappy choice of venue? Nothing beats Hart House for this event... anyways
I'm hoping that the weather will be good in Toronto, cause it's been the absolute WORST in Montreal. Too cold, and the tease of a spring day last Saturday made it even worse.

After this week in Toronto, and aside from a visit home once every 5-6 weeks, it'll be pretty much all Montreal until the end of August. Heard the summer's are great here!

I honestly don't know how I'll be able to move back to Yonge/Bloor in September. I'm really getting used to all the open space I have here, especially the 3 laundry hampers (whites, darks, delicates). Even this week will be tough, living in the corner that I call my room.

Anyways, see ya in the T-DOT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we went shopping! And eating! And movie-ing! Thanks for a lovely Sunday mini day of fun!
It was like Montreal all over again!!!!

Monday, March 20, 2006 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home