Gradball and other things
Sorry for the delay in updates. Was in Toronto this weekend for Gradball and haven't had much time at a computer. Will try to keep the updates more frequent in the coming weeks.
Not too much to say... had a lot of thoughts after the train ride back to Montreal, but most have died down. 4 hour 15 minutes from Toronto to Montreal, 4 songs on repeat:
Like Knives - City and Colour
Hello, I'm in Delaware - City and Colour
Fix You - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
(On a side note, Coldplay will be filming a DVD at the Toronto concerts for future release. So you KNOW they'll be putting on a good show. I'm excited...)
Gradball was alright. Great to see everyone for the first time in months.
Here are some pics (will post more as I recieve them, including all the funny "Team Philippines" ones from Vanessa's camera):

Team CSChE

D-Bone and VHeraldo

Unexpected surprise! First year, yeye

No Iron Ring? No problem

One 0T5
One 0T5 + PEY + MEY
Three 0T5 + PEY
Too many 0T6s

Post-Gradball with the Chief
Not too much to say... had a lot of thoughts after the train ride back to Montreal, but most have died down. 4 hour 15 minutes from Toronto to Montreal, 4 songs on repeat:
Like Knives - City and Colour
Hello, I'm in Delaware - City and Colour
Fix You - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
(On a side note, Coldplay will be filming a DVD at the Toronto concerts for future release. So you KNOW they'll be putting on a good show. I'm excited...)
Gradball was alright. Great to see everyone for the first time in months.
Here are some pics (will post more as I recieve them, including all the funny "Team Philippines" ones from Vanessa's camera):

Team CSChE

D-Bone and VHeraldo

Unexpected surprise! First year, yeye

No Iron Ring? No problem

One 0T5
One 0T5 + PEY + MEY
Three 0T5 + PEY
Too many 0T6s

Post-Gradball with the Chief
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home