Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Getting involved

Quick post today...

We have weekly team meetings at work to go over past actions and to plan ahead for various tasks. These meetings are all in French, so I don't do too much talking. In fact, I get most of the information from the meeting minutes that follow.

So I was quite surprised to find out 2 things after today's meeting:

1. I volunteered to give a presentation next week, in French, to various government agencies.

2. I volunteered to be part of a committee. But what this committee does, I have no idea.

Fantastique.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.. good luck w/ that presentation in French.. maybe just talk with a quebecois accent en englais, and they may not notice??

Thanks for dropping by on Sat after gradball. :D

Sunday, March 05, 2006 5:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...you're killing me.
hope the presentation went alright.
Kris

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home