Freezing
If my posts make it sound like I'm not really feeling the living alone scene... it's because it's mostly true. At this point anyway. Still not used to having all family and friends living so far away. I remember Katie quoting the 3-month rule i.e. 3 months before you truly become acclimated to your new location. I'm sure by April I'll feel more comfortable, but right now it's tough.
Work's been meh. Pretty monotonous. I was really looking forward to going out tonight but the -25 celsius windchill and the beginnings of a cough persuaded me to stay in. Boo to that.
I also enjoy buying tickets to concerts I won't be able to go to. Case in point: Dallas Green in Montreal on April 14. Great show, good looking venue, but it's Good Friday and I am 90% sure I'm going home. Dallas Green tickets, anyone?
On another note, is it just me or do the Olympics make you interested in sports that you would otherwise have no care for? Example: Women's cross country relay. I was pretty excited watching the race and seeing Canada take silver. Then all of a sudden, I realized that it was women's cross country relay and sat myself back down. Thankfully, Don Cherry came on to set me straight again with hockey talk.
Hopefully everyone is doing well.
Work's been meh. Pretty monotonous. I was really looking forward to going out tonight but the -25 celsius windchill and the beginnings of a cough persuaded me to stay in. Boo to that.
I also enjoy buying tickets to concerts I won't be able to go to. Case in point: Dallas Green in Montreal on April 14. Great show, good looking venue, but it's Good Friday and I am 90% sure I'm going home. Dallas Green tickets, anyone?
On another note, is it just me or do the Olympics make you interested in sports that you would otherwise have no care for? Example: Women's cross country relay. I was pretty excited watching the race and seeing Canada take silver. Then all of a sudden, I realized that it was women's cross country relay and sat myself back down. Thankfully, Don Cherry came on to set me straight again with hockey talk.
Hopefully everyone is doing well.
1 Comments:
paul! even if its -25 we are going out this weekend - get better! hey man, cross country relay is kinda sexy... sort of
D
Post a Comment
<< Home