And it begins...
So it's been a slow week for updating the blog cause I've actually had a chance to go out a bit... in summary:
Finally went to L'Academie on Wednesday. Bring Your Own Wine is pretty amazing, especially with the liquor store right next door. The food was great, but the atmosphere was even better (especially after the 5th glass of Yellow Tail). Definately gonna check this place out again.

CSA Interns
On Thursday, some of the French interns at CSA organized a pub night at 3 Brasseurs on St. Denis and Masionneuve. Great bar... they brew their own beer ($4 before 7 PM, heyyooo) and they have some great pizzas. I tried "Le Smoked Meat"... pretty self explanatory... I was impressed with the big dill pickles they had on the pizza. Also learned some "colourful" French terms from the students. Probably shouldn't be using those at my meetings...
Great week so far, I now have 2 places to take people when they visit. Hopefully that number will grow...
My mom's visiting for the weekend. Gonna keep it low key... will update again soon.
Finally went to L'Academie on Wednesday. Bring Your Own Wine is pretty amazing, especially with the liquor store right next door. The food was great, but the atmosphere was even better (especially after the 5th glass of Yellow Tail). Definately gonna check this place out again.

CSA Interns
On Thursday, some of the French interns at CSA organized a pub night at 3 Brasseurs on St. Denis and Masionneuve. Great bar... they brew their own beer ($4 before 7 PM, heyyooo) and they have some great pizzas. I tried "Le Smoked Meat"... pretty self explanatory... I was impressed with the big dill pickles they had on the pizza. Also learned some "colourful" French terms from the students. Probably shouldn't be using those at my meetings...
Great week so far, I now have 2 places to take people when they visit. Hopefully that number will grow...
My mom's visiting for the weekend. Gonna keep it low key... will update again soon.
1 Comments:
Told you l'academie was superb! looking forward to "le smoked meat" when we come. D
Post a Comment
<< Home